Sugar snap peas with oyster sauce is a super easy Thai veggie stir-fry that toddlers and adults love too!
- Have these ingredients in a bowl, ready to throw in all at once: the garlic, sugar snap peas, oyster sauce and sugar.
- Warm about 2 tbsp of cooking oil in a wok or large pan on high heat. Once it’s smoking hot, dump the ingredients into the wok.
- Stir-fry for about 2 minutes, more or less, until the sugar snap peas are bright green, and crisp, don’t let them get squishy.
- Turn off the heat and sprinkle on the white pepper powder to taste.
- Enjoy alongside any of your favorite Thai dishes with jasmine rice!