Want to make the most summer by not cooking, but still eat delicious, refreshing food? Legit Thai Peanut Sauce Noodle Salad is here to save your summer nights!
- 4 servings soba noodles (or noodles of choice like rice noodles, spaghetti, or ramen)
- 1.5–2 cups Legit Thai Peanut Sauce
- 2–3 cups protein of choice (we’ve tried shredded chicken, ground turkey, lentils, etc.)
- 2–3 cups veggies of choice (we like shredded purple cabbage, carrots, sugar snap peas, red, orange and yellow peppers)
- 1 cup green onion, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Make Legit Thai Peanut Sauce.
- If your protein isn’t cooked, stir-fry the protein until cooked through. I like to add some of the Thai peanut sauce to it while stir-frying to give it a little of the peanut sauce flavor.
- If you’d like your veggies cooked, stir-fry them when your protein is almost cooked through until the veggies are crispy tender. Or if you’d like your veggies raw and super crispy, just leave them as is. Totally your call!
- Mix noodles with protein and veggies.
- Add sauce to taste, we like it saucey, and add almost 2 cups. I recommend starting with 1.5 cups and seeing if you want more.
- Sprinkle green onions and cilantro on each serving.
- Category: Noodles
- Method: Stir-fry
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: Thai peanut satay noodle salad, Thai noodle salad, Thai peanut sauce, Thai noodles, Thai salad, Thai summer salad, Thai peanut sauce noodles