Want a new take on Thai fried rice? Stuff some peppers with it, and let the the sweet, roasted flavors send you to another galaxy!
- 1 bag of mini peppers (or use normal sized peppers if you prefer)
- 2 cups of Thai fried rice
- 2–3 tbsp of grapeseed oil or olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Make your Thai fried rice. (I like to make extra fried rice, and serve it alongside the mini peppers.)
- Cut off the tops of the mini peppers and scrape out the seeds and pith from the inside.
- Stuff the peppers with the fried rice until they are full. We used tiny coffee stirring spoons we have, or use a large Ziploc bag with a corner cut off from the edge, and put the rice mixture inside, and squeeze it into the peppers. Do any option that is easy for you!
- Put all the peppers on a baking sheet. Drizzle the oil over them until they all are coated with oil.
- Bake them for 10 minutes, then flip them over and bake them another 10 minutes until crisp in spots.
- Serve as an appetizer, or alongside fried rice.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven Roasted
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: Thai stuffed peppers, thai fried rice, stuffed peppers, appetizer stuffed peppers, mini stuffed peppers, mini peppers, roasted peppers, peppers stuffed with rice