In the mood for spicy, sweet, grilled chicken kebabs? Try our Sriracha Ginger Grilled Chicken Kebabs today!
- 2/3 c. light brown sugar
- 1/2 c. unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/3 c. Sambal chili paste
- 1/4 c. fish sauce
- 1/4 c. Sriracha
- 2 tbsp. finely grated ginger
- 1.5 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs cut into 2 inch pieces
- Whisk brown sugar, vinegar, Sambal chili paste, fish sauce, Sriracha, and ginger in a large bowl. Add chicken and mix. Let marinate for at least 2 hours. *If you don’t have time to marinate, it will still turn out fine, but we liked the way it tasted better marinated.
- Thread 4 or 5 chicken pieces onto each skewer.
- Transfer marinade to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for around 7-10 minutes until the marinade is reduced by half, and has thickened.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill chicken, turning and basting often with marinade until cooked through for about 8–10 minutes.
We like to eat this with rice or noodle salads with cilantro!
- Serving Size: 3-4