Only 10 minutes of prep in the morning, and your crockpot Thai chicken curry will be ready for dinner!
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- 4 tbsp. Thai curry paste of your choice, we like Maesri Thai Curry Paste
- 7 or so boneless, skinless chicken thighs, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 can coconut milk, we like Chaokah Coconut Milk
- 1 bag of frozen veggies or 2 c. fresh veggies of your choice (Edamame, peas, green beans, or eggplant go well with curry)
- Fish sauce, to taste
- Sugar, to taste
- Add the cooking oil, curry paste and coconut milk to the crock pot. Stir to break up the curry paste some. It will break up more as the curry cooks.
- Add the chicken.
- Let it cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Once it’s done, add the frozen or fresh veggies. The frozen veggies should be warmed within a few minutes. The fresh will take a bit longer.
- Then add fish sauce and sugar to taste.
If you are using Massaman curry paste, feel free to add in some peanuts when you throw in the veggies.
You can use boneless, skinless chicken breasts, but it wont be as tender as if you used thighs.