Try Thai Noodle Bowls for a fresh, easy week night dinner!
- 4 servings of noodles of your choice, we prefer Barilla protein spaghetti noodles, but in Thailand they use rice noodles
Simple Meatballs (Or use any meat you have on hand or leave out the meat)
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro stems
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp white pepper powder
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
Noodle Bowl Toppings
- Make the noodles according to package instructions.
- Make super quick meatballs by combining the ground turkey, cilantro stems, white pepper, garlic and oyster sauce.
- Roll into balls, and while the water for the noodles is boiling, plop the meatballs into the boiling water.
- It only takes a few minutes to cook them, and they should rise to the surface when cooked.
- Drain the noodles and meatballs into a colander.
- Add noodles and meatballs to each bowl along with all toppings to taste and preference.
In Thailand they typically have pork balls, and pork tenderloin in their Kuay Tiaw Haeng. The pork tenderloin is cut into bite-size pieces and cooked in the same boiling water as the noodles. So feel free to substitute the meatballs for that or the pork tenderloin for whatever meat you have in your fridge that you want to use up like rotisserie chicken, etc.