Easy, sweet, spicy, sriracha chicken in the instant pot! Can a quick weeknight dinner get any better? Nope!
- 1/3 cup sriracha
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 chicken breasts, or 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cilantro leaves and stems
- Add add the sriracha, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, 1/3 cup of water and garlic to instant pot.
- Mix it up until combined.
- Add the chicken.
- Turn the instant pot to High Pressure for 10 minutes.
- Once it’s done, either do natural release or manual release.
- Take the chicken out of the instant pot, and shred it on a cutting board. I usually use two forks to shred it.
- If you want the sauce thicker, then follow these next steps. If not, just return the chicken to the sauce in the pot, and you are done!
- Mix the corn starch with the water in a bowl.
- Turn the instant pot to Saute.
- Once the sauce it bubbling, add the corn starch water mixture, and stir until thickened.
- Add the chicken back to the pot.
- Serve with jasmine rice, and sprinkle cilantro leaves on top!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Thai
Keywords: sriracha chicken instant pot, sriracha, chicken, instant pot, chicken instant pot recipe, spicy chicken, thai chicken instant pot