Are you in a hurry but craving some Thai food? Try out Stir-Fried Thai instant noodles, and you will never go back to boring instant noodles again!
- 1 package of Thai instant noodles
- 1 serving of your favorite veggies, such as cabbage, spinach, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, mushrooms, etc.
- 1 serving of meat or tofu you have on hand
- 1 egg
- If needed, cook meat in a wok or saucepan.
- Boil water in a small pot.
- Add noodles to boiling water.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain water.
- Warm cooking oil in your wok if you haven’t already cooked the meat in it. Add noodles to wok, along with veggies and seasoning packets that came with the instant noodles.
- Stir a few minutes until veggies are cooked.
- Make a well in the center of the noodles. Crack an egg and scramble it. Then mix the egg with the noodles.
If feeding more people, feel free to double or triple the recipe.
Also feel free to turn it into a soup. Put the noodles, veggies, seasoning packet, egg and cooked meat or tofu in the boiling water. Stir and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1